Run android studio app on your phone and access mobile screen on PC

When i started my android development learning, the first and the most irritating things was my laptop hardware with 4gn ram and a hard drive installed with core i5 2nd generation. I always tried to make virtual machine in android studio even i have tried the lowest resolution but when i launch my AVD it got crashed every time.

But then i found the way how to run the android application on our real android phone . this made my life much easier. But when i started screen recording to make tutorials on Android development, i came to know the importance of virtual device because i cannot record the screen of my real android phone in my PC without editing and i don't want to spend my time on editing. Also i don't want to pick up my android device every time to test my applications.

But Thanks to vyson chrome app then made this easier for me.



I will also embed a video on how to use it at the end ( It's in Urdu language but i hope you could get at least an idea of vysor. )

I installed this by searching on google into my google chrome and Boom! I finally can see my mobile screen on my laptop now without using much of it's hardware.

But every time if there is an advantage there is also a disadvantage. i.e. Obviously you cannot test your application of multiple API levels and on multiple device like you do by creating multiple AVD's. So for that purpose, i should have to search about it ( and might discuss in some next articles ).



If you found this article useful then make sure to subscribe our channel by clicking on the button bellow. We have a lot of useful content there in English , Urdu and Hindi languages.

Previous
Next Post »

Popular Posts